It was so sweet of Diane at dwittopinions to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
She posts lots of great recipes that I hope to try sometime soon…go check out her blog!
The guidelines for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate about 15 other blogs that you enjoy.
4. Let the nominees know that you chose them.
1. I love lists. It’s the only way I can remember anything!
2. I was still gutting and remodeling our previous home when I was 8 mos. pregnant.
3. I wish more people would go to shelters and adopt pets rather than buying them from stores and breeders.
4. I love having dance parties in the kitchen while cleaning up.
5. One of my favorite movies is “Catch Me If You Can” with Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio
6. I never understood why the response to “How do you spell ___?” was “Look it up in the dictionary.” Made no sense.
7. I have a ton of things in my purse for those “just in case” moments. Ask and I probably have it in there!
And here’s the list of bloggers that I nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Go Bake Yourself
2. The Thing About Joan…
3. Tabkhet el yom
4. College Saving Dolls
6. hippie itch
7. Ode to Inspiration
10. Danny’s Kitchen
11. Tales and Travels of the Tinman
12. miki’s kitchen
13. make me cake me
14. Texana’s Kitchen
15. Sweet Southern Comfort